With fewer and fewer employers offering traditional defined benefit pension plans to employees and asking employees to rely on 401(k) or other retirement savings plans to fund their retirements, planning for retirement is more important than ever.
Aurora helps clients through the retirement planning process. We work with you to determine:
- How much income you might need in retirement;
- What impact Social Security will have on your retirement income;
- How likely it is that you will achieve your retirement income goals;
- Whether your current savings and portfolio returns are adequate to reach your retirement income goals;
- The optimal mix of earnings and savings between now and your retirement that will allow you to reach your retirement goals;
- The optimum income withdrawal strategy from your various retirement resources once you reach retirement.
Your retirement plan is a part of your larger financial plan. Aurora will help you make sure that your entire financial plan, including your retirement plan, makes sense for you.